Simple but delicious Capresé salad with basil lime vinaigrette dressing you can find here.
You will need these ingredients for the Capresé Salad with Basil Lime Vinaigrette: This will feed 5.
- 1 pound mixed greens your choice
- 3 tomatoes sliced
- 1 pound of fresh mozzarella
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 pound of sliced prosciutto
- Our Basil Lime Vinaigrette Dressing (if you don’t have this than balsamic vinegar and olive oil will work in a pinch) But don’t tell my daughter I said this please!
Slice your tomatoes and mozzarella and open your prosciutto and get basil ready for layering.
On the bed of lettuce start layering your ingredients.
All the way around in circles, tomato, basil, mozzarella, prosciutto, and so on….
Stunning to add as side to any dish this summer!! Bon appetit!!
Seen here with the Turkey Ravoili with White Wine Bolognese found here.