Really I am not even sure I should be posting this as it is so easy but I made them last night and my friend across the state begged me for the post. So please sit back and enjoy this limited recipe post. Yes I finally got white plates!!
- 6 potatoes which will make 12 skins.
- 1 bag ( 2 cups) of shredded cheddar cheese I use mild.
- 1 bag of REAL bacon pieces honestly if your doing to use bacos don’t bother. hehe
- 1 green onion chopped
- Salt and pepper a sprinkling on each.
- small dabs on each so use spreadable butter.
- Optional** Sour Cream for garnish and dipping.
Boil whole cleaned potatoes in a large pot of water for about 30min at a rolling boil. You want them to be fork tender but not mushy. Take the potatoes out and let them cool.
When cooled take each one and slice in half and scoop put the center with a small spoon. Leaving the base in tact with some potato.